Drift Body is a quarterly zine about land, myth and the imagination. It is a paper companion to Polylith, an email newsletter.
The first cycle of four issues runs from May 2021 through February 2022. You can subscribe for the year as a($20), ($40) or Pen pal (barter).
(Peers cover printing and postage, patrons kick in a little extra and pen pals keep the conversation going.)
A few notes, for the curious:
- The third issue will ship around November 15, 2021
- You can subscribe anytime and I’ll send all four issues your way
- Subscriptions are for the first cycle only (they don’t auto-renew)
- If you’d prefer to pay by check, just send a note
- Individual issues are available in the bookshop
- And if you just want to read a PDF copy as the issues arrive, subscribe to the companion newsletter